Monday 23 November 2009

My first tentative hop into the water

Well, blimey, here goes. This is my first attempt at maintaining a regular blog, so it may take me a little while to get the hang of it.

Firstly welcome to my blog, and thank you very much for visiting.

I’m non-partisan in terms of party politics however my overwhelming political passion is the European Union and its (mainly detrimental) effect on the UK. Up to now my frustrations at the ongoing EU project, and the subservience of British MPs to it, have largely been confined to me ranting at the TV every day during the news; boring my wife in the process.

Then I discovered blogging; it’s free, it gives me a voice and hopefully it will enable me to reach out and interact with like-minded people.

My blog will reflect my views on the EU and on British politics, with some other whimsical nonsense chucked in as well.

I aim to blog at least a couple of times a week, so I hope you like this site and please feel free to post your own comments or criticisms at any time.

To paraphrase Dave in the film The Full Monty “I may not be right good, but I’m here…”

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the blog up, I have just added you to my blogroll after your message.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete