Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Tories Are Nazis?

I'm no fan of the Tories as regular readers will know but look at this from Penny Red (my emphasis):
This currently puts me in a far better position than most of London, given that the Tories have just imposed a Final Solution on the urban poor.
Yep, I can see the gas chambers being built already, we're in the midst of the holocaust.

Apparently Penny Red is highly rated as a writer; to me she's just a very angry delusional young woman who reads lots of Marxist books but has fuck all idea how the real world works.

2 comments:

  1. More to the point she's ripping off Polly Toynbee's use of the phrase yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ross, thanks for that, I missed it.

    At last the Tories have a final solution for the poor – send them to distant dumping grounds where there are no jobs.

    Desperate stuff.

    ReplyDelete