Both True Finns and the Social Democrats are both against the bailout and its likely that one or both will enter a government with the Nation Coalition Party. Finnish voters have dealt a blow Europe's plans to rescue Portugal, as Finland has an effective veto on the plans as Parliament has the right to vote on EU requests for bailout funds. Chances of the bailout passing Parliament has taken a huge step backwards - the bailout of Portugal requires unanimity of euroland states.
- National Coalition Party 20.3% (44 seats)
- Social Democrats 19.1% (42 seats)
- True Finns 19.1% (39 seats)
- Center Party 15.8% (35 seats)
- Left Alliance 8.1% (14 seats)
- Greens 7.2% (10 seats)