Saturday 1 May 2010

A Day Off

No campaigning today, I'm having the day off, the first for quite some weeks. The reason? Well it's quite simple - football. Now normally the end of the season is not much to get excited about, so missing the odd game here and there is not a problem. But this has been the most exciting season for about 15 years and I don't want to miss a bit of it - it makes up for all dross that I've had to put up with in between times, both on and off the pitch (If there's any Portsmouth fans reading this who want the lowdown our once administrator Andronikou I'll be happy to oblige, as I'm sure they're finding out he's not quite...er...um... as good at his job as he thinks he is. Trust me it will only get worse).

So all will be quiet until my campaign resumes again in anger tomorrow morning, hangover permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment