Thursday 2 September 2010

All Quiet On The Blogging Front

I'm taking a short blogging sabbatical as I head towards Torquay for a jolly the serious business of a party conference.

Just a quick update on my complaint to Medway Council. No response yet. They gave me a 5 day target via their email auto response, but their guidelines give a 10 day one:
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days of us receiving it and will aim to provide you with a full reply within 10 working days. If this is not possible we will contact you to explain the reason for any delay and give you a new reply date.
I've had it confirmed that the 10 day target takes precedence and this is due this weekend. I don't expect a response, but if they think that means I'm going away quietly then they will be wrong.

2 comments:

  1. How did the conference go?

    I almost went, but couldn't in the end; maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went well thanks Daniel. I was going to put up a few thoughts yesterday but got distracted by family matters. So a summary post will go up this morning.

    I did look out for you just in case, we'll have to meet up for a beer some other time instead.

    ReplyDelete