Wednesday 8 September 2010

Carswell's Signed...

...the in or out pledge:

I've signed the pledge demanding an "in / out" referendum on the EU.

Why don't you sign up now, too?

For decades politicians and diplomats have managed our relations with the Brussels. I think it is time that we allow the people to pass judgement on the results with an "in / out" vote.

Once you've signed, why not also write to your MP and ask them if they'll sign up as well?

An email is already winging its way onto my MP, though given that last time he wrote this, I don't have much hope of success.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I cannot write to my tool of an MP without swearing. He is in love with Gordon Brown and thinks Millipede the elder is the dogs bollocks. Not sure how he squares these two divergent strands in his tiny brain cell but there it is.

    His name?

    John Woodcock

    ReplyDelete